Dickson creates and sells devices/software that monitors some of the world’s most critical environments. At Dickson, every point matters starting with hiring the best employees. We have a diverse team with many skill sets which makes Dickson an interesting and exciting place to work.
Are you entrepreneurial and looking to do more than just validate? We are looking to hire a Validation Specialist to help develop our new and growing Services Division. The services division is responsible for developing the processes, specifications, documentation, and other protocols related to facility mapping, validation, installation and other services Dickson offers. Once hired, this individual will create our protocol templates and will be interfacing with customers in a wide variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Food, and Manufacturing. In this position, you will get exposure to many different types of facilities as you visit client sites throughout the U.S. This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial environment where you will have much input into the growth strategy of this business unit. This position reports to the Director of Services.
- Author IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation for internal and external customer validation projects
- Lead project management of both internal and external validation projects and bring them to completion in expected timeframe
- Execute equipment validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ) on environmentally controlled equipment/rooms such as refrigerators, freezers, stability chambers, walk-in coolers, or warehouses
- Execute software validation protocols
- Ability to manage multiple validation projects
- Ability to effectively communicate project scope and timelines for internal and external customers
- Assist other departments (e.g. sales/marketing/operations) in better understanding of validation
- Leverage customer communication in order to expedite the growth of the business unit
- Become the subject matter expert regarding validation of our products and customer equipment
- Ensure our customers’ success with diligent support, response, and service
- Previous experience working in pharmaceutical, medical device, or FDA regulated environments
- Working knowledge of cGMPs and familiarity with FDA regulations (21 CFR part 820, 210/211, part 11)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associates Degree with commensurate experience
- 3+ yrs of validation experience
- Ability to easily convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to travel approximately 30-40% of the time to client site
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel mostly used) and Google tools
- Self-motivated, curious mind, and and eagerness to learn – bottom line, we want someone who loves what they do and are eager to grow the position, team, and business
- Affinity for Chipotle
- Sense of Humor
WHAT DICKSON OFFERS
- Exposure to modern business tools such as Netsuite CRM software, manufacturing environmental sensors/dataloggers, DicksonOne cloud software
- Excellent Benefits package including 401K match
- A fun, down-to-earth culture that includes your standard ping-pong table, company supplied drinks/snacks, massage chair, Jarts tournaments, potlucks, etc.
For more information about Dickson visit our website at www.DicksonData.com.
As Dickson grows, so will you. Come have fun with us, even on Mondays!