Dickson creates and sells devices that monitors some of the world’s most critical environments. After ninety years and thousands of innovations, we’re still going strong. At Dickson, every point matters starting with hiring the best employees. We have a diverse team with many skillsets which makes Dickson an interesting and exciting place to work.
We are looking to hire a Sales and Support Representative who will be located in our new Chicago, IL office. This individual will be consulting for and supporting new and existing customers via phone, email and chat utilizing customer-centric sales techniques. Customers are in a wide variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Food, and Manufacturing.
- Grow sales utilizing the Customer Centric Selling process (an approach based on customer’s actual needs and not solutions we throw at them to see what sticks)
- Manage opportunities in CRM to grow and develop the pipeline
- Ensure your customer’s success with diligent support, response, and service
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales related role supporting key markets such as Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Skills to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated, curious mind, and eager to learn – bottom line, we want someone who loves what they do.
- Ability to navigate highly regulated organizations
- Sense of humor and an affinity for Chipotle
WHAT DICKSON OFFERS
- Base salary plus uncapped commission on incremental sales
- 8 weeks of on-boarding and in-depth training with internal and external coaches
- Exposure to modern sales tools such as Netsuite CRM software
- Excellent Benefits package including 401K match
- A fun, down-to-earth culture that includes your standard ping-pong table, company supplied drinks/snacks, massage chair, Jarts tournaments, potlucks, etc.
For more information about Dickson visit our website at www.DicksonData.com.
As Dickson grows, so will you. Come have fun with us, even on Mondays!