Dickson creates and sells devices that monitors some of the world’s most critical environments. After ninety years and thousands of innovations, we’re still going strong. At Dickson, every point matters starting with hiring the best employees. We have a diverse team with many skillsets which makes Dickson an interesting and exciting place to work.
We are looking to hire a Product Manager who will be located in our Addison, IL office. This individual will work directly with our Marketing and Engineering teams to manage the feature development, pricing, general strategy, and more our for our existing SaaS application. This position will provide a high level of autonomy and you will be the owner of the product.
- Own all aspects of Product Management including: cross-functional team collaboration, product roadmap and prioritization, backlog grooming, and sprint planning
- Work with engineering team to develop products that meet the requirements, understand the constraints, and recognize the risk
- Act as a product expert and technical resource by performing demos and providing support for product
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members
- Bring new features to market based on customer feedback and market requirements
- Continuously talk to customers to gather feedback and market intelligence
- Work in an agile environment with epics and user stories to plan and deliver new features & functionality
- Work with other members of the team to establish pricing and go-to-market strategies
- Create UI wireframes and mockups
- Technical writing
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- 3+ years in web application product management experience; IoT experience a plus
- 3+ years working closely with or managing teams of developers, preferably in an agile environment
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in conducting user testing and user acceptance testing
- Team mentality to do what’s best for the product and customers
- Strong motivation, resourcefulness, and work ethic; be able to self-manage
- Sense of humor, knowledge of useless facts, and an affinity for Chipotle
WHAT DICKSON OFFERS
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits package including 401K match
- Office snacks and drinks!
- A fun, down-to-earth culture that includes your standard ping-pong table, company supplied drinks/snacks, massage chair, Jarts tournaments, potlucks, etc.
For more information about Dickson visit our website at DicksonData.com.
Visit www.DicksonData.com/team to learn more about the people you’ll be working with.
As Dickson grows, so will you. Come have fun with us, even on Mondays!