Dickson creates and sells devices that monitors some of the world’s most critical environments. After ninety years and thousands of innovations, we’re still going strong. At Dickson, every point matters starting with hiring the best employees. We have a diverse team with many skillsets which makes Dickson an interesting and exciting place to work.
We are looking to hire a Validation Specialist who will be located in our Addison, IL office. This individual will be interfacing with customers in a wide variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Food, and Manufacturing. In this position, you will get exposure to many different types of facilities as you visit client sites throughout the U.S. This position will be working in the Dickson Services department and will report to the Manager of Mapping and Validation Services.
- Author IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation for internal and external customer validation projects.
- Lead project management of validation projects and bring them to completion in expected time frame.
- Execute equipment validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ) on environmentally controlled equipment/rooms such as refrigerators, freezers, stability chambers, walk-in coolers, or warehouses.
- Execute software validation protocols.
- Ability to manage multiple validation projects
- Ability to effectively communicate project scope and timelines for internal and external customers.
- Assist other departments (e.g. sales/marketing/operations) in better understanding of validation
- At times this positions may also support our mapping and installation services.
- Ensure our customer’s success with diligent support, response, and service.
- Previous experience working in pharmaceutical, medical device, or FDA regulated environment.
- Working knowledge of cGMPs and familiarity with FDA regulations (21 CFR part 820, 210/211, part 11)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associates Degree with commensurate experience.
- Minimum 3-4 yrs of validation experience
- Skills to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to travel approximately 30-40% of the time to client site
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel mostly used) and Google tools.
- Self-motivated, curious mind, and eager to learn – bottom line, we want someone who loves what they do.
WHAT DICKSON OFFERS
- Exposure to modern business tools such as Netsuite CRM software, manufacturing environmental sensors/data loggers, DicksonOne cloud software.
- Excellent Benefits package including 401K match
- A fun, down-to- earth culture that includes your standard ping-pong table, company supplied drinks/snacks, massage chair, Jarts tournaments, potlucks, etc.
For more information about Dickson visit our website at www.DicksonData.com.
As Dickson grows, so will you. Come have fun with us, even on Mondays!