Dickson creates and sells devices that monitors some of the world’s most critical environments. After ninety years and thousands of innovations, we’re still going strong. At Dickson, every point matters starting with hiring the best employees. We have a diverse team with many skillsets which makes Dickson an interesting and exciting place to work.
We are looking to hire a Product Support Technician who will be located in our Addison, IL office. Dickson's customers are spread across a variety of industries including Aerospace, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Food, and Manufacturing.
- Provide technical assistance to customers for Dickson chart recorders and data loggers
- Respond to customer technical inquiries via telephone, email or ERP system
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem
- Walk customer through the problem solving process
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- Document customer data in Dickson's ERP system
- Ability to communicate exceptionally over the phone and email with customers and co-workers of all levels
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain attention to detail
- Self-direction and ability to work alone
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Sense of humor
WHAT DICKSON OFFERS
- Excellent Benefits package including 401K match and PTO within weeks of starting
- A formal on-boarding program to get you up to speed quickly
- A fun, down-to-earth culture that includes your standard ping-pong table, company supplied drinks/snacks, massage chair, Jarts tournaments, potlucks, etc.
For more information about Dickson visit our website at www.DicksonData.com.
We offer a challenging, fun and flexible environment while working with state of the art technology. As Dickson grows, so will you. Come have fun with us, even on Mondays!